Friday, August 14, 2009

Achtung Baby!!!



Hi Friends! Yes, what a strange title... That happens to be the seventh studio album released by U2 in 1991, but it's not my intention to review this album here.


Actually, the reason for the title is that I'm just puzzled at the recent influx of German readers to my blog. See this?



And just to confirm that it's not just one reader who keeps coming to visit my blog more than 10 times per day, look at this...


They come from different parts of Germany!


Firstly, I would like to welcome you, all of you German readers. Welkumme!


I'm not sure what was that I shared recently that attracted this interest... Was it about "Nightmares and Spiritual Attacks"? About "Wedding/Marriage/Divorce"? About going to the States? About love? "How Big Is Your Penis?" Of course, I could go and find that out from sitemeter.com by looking at each visitor's details, by looking at the referring page or blog. But nah, I don't have time for that. So I'll just leave it at that. Thanks anyways for dropping by, and hope that you had been entertained :)



Achtung Baby! And have a blessed weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deboshree said...

Why hello John!
Thanks for dropping by!
That woman is most definitely not me..hehe.. I love the picture though. I think she's beautiful..don't you?

Yes, you got me there..I am a philosopher!

And yes, babies and elders are both children. We come as cry babies and go as cry babies. The story is just different in between.


Love
Deboshree

Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home